Grass field at sunset by Scopio from NounProject.com
Request for Proposals (RFP) for Carbon Credit and Greenhouse Gas Mitigation Projects
Proposals due 5pm Pacific Time, on Monday December 6th, 2021
We are excited to release a request for proposals on behalf of our client, a multinational Fortune 500 company. Our client aims to achieve two primary objectives:
1) Secure supply of credits for the mitigation of greenhouse gas emissions that are of high quality, in significant volume, and at a competitive price to meet its near-term (2022-25) procurement needs. Applicants who can provide more than 500,000 tons per year will be given priority.
2) Identify partners and projects to form the basis of a pipeline of future projects, which would generate carbon credits to meet our client’s longer-term (2025-30) procurement needs.
Thank you and we look forward to reviewing your proposals.
—Full RFP can be found here (Updated November 17, 2021)—
Please review the Frequently Asked Questions webpage regularly as it will continue to be updated based on the questions received.
2) Bidder Confidentiality Declaration
For Track 1 proposals, please execute a copy of the Bidder Confidentiality Declaration (BCD) in order to access the ERPA template. Please fill out the form below. After you hit “Send” a download link will appear. Download link works best when using Google Chrome. Track 2 proposals do not need to execute the BCD or access the ERPA template.
3) ERPA Template
To access a copy of the ERPA Template, please follow these steps:
1) Download the Bidder Confidentiality Declaration from #2 above
2) Sign and date Bidder Confidentiality Declaration
3) Send signed and dated Bidder Confidentiality Declaration to Dec2021CarbonRFP@gordianknotstrategies.com
4) GKS will reply to your email with the ERPA Template
Bidder must review the agreement under which Our Client intends to secure services described in the RFP (the “Template Agreement”) and provide any proposed revisions as a component of its response to the RFP.
Bidder revisions, including but not limited to, their content and extent, will be a measure on which Our Client reviews each Bidder’s proposal, and such measure may be determinative of the success of a Bidder’s responsive proposal at the exclusive discretion of Our Client.
In order to access the Template Agreement, Bidder must affirm its agreement to the Bidder Confidentiality Declaration.
Regrettably, we are not in a position to field calls regarding the RFP or to brainstorm, guide, or facilitate dialogue with interested applicants at this stage.
If you have specific questions relating to the RFP, please share them with us via email (Dec2021CarbonRFP@gordianknotstrategies.com). We will be updating an Frequently Asked Questions link in which we will provide answers relevant to all applicants.